Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Cruel World

My tears ran like autumn rain
When cupids love was slain
In my heart there was only a pain 
I turn back upon the world


My world was shattered 
When I lost all that mattered
And my dream was scattered
I turn my back upon the world


My heart has been broken
He love for me as only talken
All his promise now forsaken
I turn back to my upon world


The lost of hearts desire
Cold embers where once for fire
To love again I can only aspire
I turn my back upon the world


But with head high I went forward
Feeling not a little awkward
And I found my just reward
When I went again into the world


Through my love ended in tears
It's never as dark as its appears
I've put asidemy darkest fears
And I must go again out into the world


Now back from the brink of madness
With only distance memories of sadness
My heart no resounds in gladness
Now I'm back again into the world

0 comments: